Friday

6 de Febrero 2004

" It looks as bad as I feel...just a mess LOL "

Outside it is truly just a slushy, wet, mushy, icy mess. My lawd, water from the heavens, water on the ground, ice and slush, snow and puddles, everydamnwhere. The power went out briefly this morning and now there's talk of flooding....can I just go home?!?!

And I look as bad as I feel, cuz people keep asking me what's wrong LOL Truth is, I feel the wrath coming on, but so far, that's not what's causing me to look like who did it and ran...this is clearly self-inflicted unattractiveness LMAO I made the mistake of using some new products to clean my skin, and it dried my skin out, particularly harsh around my eyes, and mouth. So I have peeling skin, and it's raw and painful, on my face. My eyelids are sensitive and I really just wanna close my eyes and rest, because my body is tired. My back is still sore from last week's snow removal fiasco. And of course, here comes Aunt Flo, making my legs feel like a ton of bricks. And...since I was stuck waiting on the bus forever the other night, in the below freezing temps, now I feel a cold coming on as well...

And this just really ain't the time...too damn much to do to have a body breakdown right now. But if I can slush my way home, be STILL, undistracted, soothe my skin, and rest, for just a few hours, maybe I can salvage this weekend/week ahead.

Chocolate body butter, and thoughts of planning my next vacation always help....yea, chocolate and sun. Oh I can hardly wait!!

~ More to Come~