Saturday

temprano - 10 de Enero 2004

" My ish is sooo random.... "

My musical moment of the day, courtesy of:

"Who Do You Love?" by Bernard Wright

"Feel Me" by Cameo

"I Can't Wait" by Soul Tempo
"Weak at the Knees" by Slave or is it solely Steve Arrington?


What I'm liking about this spot is I can clear my head of those silly, crazy, random thoughts about absolute nonsense. Folks can see how touched I really am LOL. Since my "special" side doesn't come through the screen much. It's soo much easier to say things than type them, but y'all don't hear me though, yanno? So we'll see what comes of this....

Oh, add "Hold On" by RJ's Latest Arrival to the song of the day. Circa 1985...Anybody know where I can find that?


Sooo....I had dream about this baby. Not quite certain if it was mine, though. But I was clearly it's primary caretaker. It was so small, so delicate. We're at some kinda spanish-style hacienda. KP was there, as was her betrothed. I get the impression I was visiting her there. And I had to change this baby, although the baby bag didn't have any diapers in it. Not much in the bag at all, but I didn't trip, for some reason I didn't think the baby needed diapers, if I just pulled up his lil draws. Babies don't wear draws, do they?!?! LMAO Plus, he'd be shooting all over the joint, if a diaper didn't tame that thing LMAO. Yea, it was a baby boy. But he didn't cry, he was pretty quiet and slept soundly once I put him down. He didn't have on enough clothes, now that I think about it. He had on a t-shirt, and a diaper once I found one and some baby drawz over that. Clearly this ain't my child cuz he would be bundled up and DRESSED if he was LOL. He was sleeping so soundly and was so little and precious. I remember putting him down, looking out a window, and seeing the pool and jacuzzi and thinking, "Before we go, I need to get in that jacuzzi!" I don't think I ever made it to the jacuzzi cuz the next thing I remember is a cab pulling up and me putting the baby and my things together so we could go. Go where though? Who knows, cuz by that time I rolled over and woke the hell up, not a baby in sight LOL Thank gawd, cuz clearly I ain't ready for this LMAO