Saturday

8 de Noviembre 2003

" I meant to put this up yesterday but never got around to it....I was distracted,imagine that LOL "

KP resigned today, broke my bosses' heart, yes she did!! Ruined his whole weekend. It took him longer than I thought it would to appear in my office, but he finally did, Oreo cookies in hand. He needed to commiserate. Man, his itching and scratching was outta control but at least he wasn't staring at my MoJos like he normally does. Stacey swears the man was crying when he came to ask her if our Sr. VP was in the office today. As usual, I am rather amused. Can't wait 'til Wednesday when the rest of the team returns!! Maybe this is the start of another wave of resignations, cuz lawd knows I can't wait until it's MY turn. My letter is gonna be short: "You've seen me for the last time. Clean my office out, I don't want none of that shit. But Stitch belongs to me. Well, Stich and all my artifacts from Central America - I'ze gonna be expecting that packed up nicely and Fedexed damnit!!" Whew....LMAO

I didn't do jack shit today. It's not gonna get any better. I am gonna get lazier and lazier as the holidays approach. Less than 30 days to 30...ain't gonna be no damn good. I am rethinking whether or not I need malaria meds since SOMEONE done went and caught the 3rd world heebee geebees. He didn't think he'd get sick and did, and I always plan to get sick and don't. Ain't tryna test my luck as I hit the big 3-0.

Heading out...been lazy enough around these hea partz.