Wednesday

26 de Noviembre 2003

" Sooo...I've been napping "

And now that means I am gonna be wide-azzed-awake for hours LOL

I needed the rest -- my dreams have been vivid, challenging. Meaning fitful bouts of sleep of late. I do wonder what they are telling me. Such gut-wrenching emotions displayed -- tears, yelling, screaming, outbursts of rage, evil words exchanged; in unfamiliar locales -- whose homes am I in? why is it so seemingly isolated?; the players -- my family, certain friends, faces unknown. It makes no sense at the moment. And when I wake up, I'm left with a feeling that I've been through the wrath -- yet, I can't always remember what it was. Maybe I need a drink HAHAHA...whew!!

What am I thankful for? 'Tis the day before Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays and the kick off to my absolute favorite time of the year. I am thankful for every experience life brings me -- I try to capture a lesson from every twist, every turn. Apply it to what comes next so I can grow from the experience in some way.

I am thankful for my gifts, my abilities, my talents and the time and the opportunity to share with those I care for, my family, my friends, my confidants. For the blessings they share with me -- everything is reciprocal and I am rather thankful for that.

I am thankful I awoke from my nap to tap these words out, and now I am hungry. So being thankful for the food that is in the house and that which will provide sustenance tomorrow, I gotta go feed that hunger LOL

May everyone have a blessed day of thanks and giving!!

~More to Come~