Saturday

20 de Diciembre 2003

" I stand accused. "

I've been read the riot act a few times since I've turned 30. Guess folks want me to know what they really think. I've been called selfish, self-centered, trifling, crass, cold, uncaring and that's just THIS week. And then Keith says, I don't acknowledge him. Hmmmm....add neglect to the bevy of accusations.

Can I defend myself now?

I beg to differ, self-centered, yes. Selfish, no. There IS a difference.

Crass? Ok, so I am working on that.

Cold, uncaring? Depends on the day, and what the hell you've said/done to me. I won't apologize for that.

Trifling? Yea, I know, I know...clearly I have some things to work on.

And lawd knows I care about that man's fragile feelings....he's part of my growing process. Although he forced me to make a decision this week, and I won't know if it was the "right" one, having him to love, inspires me, everyday.

It's been quite a day, a week!! Coming down off my buzz, taking my meds, and going to bed, whew!!
~More to Come~