Wednesday

17 de Diciembre 2003

" Mild depression "

I am self-diagnosed, don't ya just love it LMAO

But I am quite sure it has something to do with all the sun I experienced while on vacation and the gloomy chaos of my world once I returned. So a sista is a tad off kilter, experiencing a range of emotions. But a mental health day or two, a big birthday shopping spree, and a day at the spa, and I should be fine LOL.

My girl is back from Ghana. Whew lawd, her emails of tales from Ghana cracked me the hell up. But she ain't happy to be here. You know how it is, she done went to the motherland, got some mandingo dick and don't know how to act HAHAHAHAHA Done fell in love, among other things, and been a mess since she got on the British Airways plane. Missing her man. I have to chuckle, cuz I completely feel her - been there done that, and have signed up for it again. Lawd, why do we do the things we do.

Quote of the week: "I am working on my crassness." Really, I am. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's hilarious. But yea, I'm older now and the things I might have said as a "grown-azz" young person, don't fly as I am trying to be a "wise-azz" old person LMAO All about learning to be tactful, I suppose. This shouldn't be a struggle, should it? But the fellaz test me everyday. The crack about the ketchup bottle? I had to back away from that, it was too easy. I am trying to be someone's wife and some lil folks momma, I gotta learn to be less crass. Yea. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, whew!!

~More to come~