Wednesday

28 de Enero 2004

" I have nothing to say... "

Really I don't....

I am a chronic procrastinator. Lawd help me LOL Always wait until the last minute to do any dang thing. And why? For what? Why can't I just get it done right then and there? Maybe because my creative juices don't flow until I am up against the wall, eh? Yeah right, I'm not particularly creative, so that can't be it. Or maybe I just function better under pressure...that might be it. But do I ever live up to my full potential when I am under pressure? I don't think so...Yea, I deliver, but is it ever my best? Hardly. I amaze myself sometimes with what I do come up with, but there's always something better. So why am I fearful of demonstrating my best? What is THAT all about?

Thing is, I am sitting on some stuff now. I really need to go ahead and DO these things so I can move forward. I have about 9, 10 months to the finish line for this part of the journey. I have less than 3 to get out the starting blocks for the next part, so why the hell am I procrastinating?!?!?! Lawd help me LOL

The first day of the rest of your life, so they say....I betta get on with it then!!

~More to come~