Monday

1 de Marzo 2004

" So, it's March 1st... "

and I've fooled around long enough!!

It's past due time for me to get back on track, this "fierceness" plan wasn't just a birthday gag. Never did quite make my target, but that is what the NEXT 3 months are for, right?

I've put the popcorn down, and picked up my water bottle. I know now that you can kill cravings with water. Which is why I always have my water bottle around. It's not hard to do, I just have to FOCUS. My focus has been lacking lately -- distractions and disturbances of another sort have had my attention. But it's less than 3 months until Memorial Day, and I love a vacation as a target goal. If Ican stay focused during all the interim stops in between, I should be good to go. Not to mention, the hair will come off after that...so I've got thangs to do!! LOL