Wednesday

21 de Abril 2004

" Rules for a Pretty Woman "

1) I will not allow ANYONE to control me.

2) I will only change to suit myself.

3) I will follow my dreams.

4) I will never again put my life on hold for a man!

5) I will not risk my life to save anyone's reputation.

6) No man is worth suffering over.

7) I will never again go fetch the beer.

8) I won't make love unless it feels right.

9) I will heed the warnings of my inner voice.

10) My son comes first.

People make time for what they want. If he wants to see me, he knows how to reach me. There is nothing complicated about us getting together more than once a month. He has to take the time to eat, to go to the bank, to get groceries, work out, or go to the toilet once in a while. Why not time for me? I have to do something besides waiting for us to get started. Do something. Remember Rule 4: I will never again put my life on hold for a man.

~ Dr. Lenny Faulkner as written by Suzette Francis